Last updated: 2021-08-24
What personal data we collect?
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your username, email address, first and last name, birth date and other identifying information you choose to provide.
We may collect personal data from you when you create an account, use our website, or when you contact us.
Specifically, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Name, e-mail, company name, country, home or company address;
- Information about your use of our website;
- The communications you exchange with us or direct to us via support requests, emails, comments, and social media.
Your information may also be collected via surveys. Participation in surveys is completely voluntary and you may decide whether or not to participate and disclose your information. Participating in surveys may require your contact information (such as name and email address) and demographic information (such as serving industry and job position).
VisFlare may store, process and maintain files that you create and/or upload through the Services (as well as previous versions of your files). These include drawings, teams and folders that you create, as well as other account related data.
What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your account, identify and authenticate your access to the Services and provide you with the Services you have requested;
- To understand how our Services are used and to improve our Services;
- To provide personalized experiences;
- To send you information you have requested;
- To send you advertising, offers, promotions, newsletters, surveys or other information;
- To respond to your requests for customer support;
- To improve the security of and troubleshoot our Services, as necessary to perform the contract governing your use of our applications or to communicate with you;
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimise over time the personal data that we use, and if we can anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
How do we protect your data?
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet. Only authorized employees and contractors are given access to users' information.VisFlare maintains a strict assessment over such access, and ensures information is disclosed only when it is absolutely required.
Sharing user information
We do not sell or trade your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
- Legal and other professional advisers, law courts and law enforcement bodies in order to enforce our legal rights in relation to our contract with you;
- To help you navigate our website;
- To facilitate the sign up and login process for our services;
- To personalize your experience;
- To provide website features such as social sharing widgets and videos;
- To measure advertising and promotional effectiveness.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you wish, you can change these browser settings by accepting, rejecting and deleting cookies. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you choose to change these settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended. The cookies we use do not detect any information stored on your computers.
We may update this Policy at any time to reflect changes in our Services. We will indicate when changes have been made by revising the date at the top of this page. We encourage you to review this Policy to stay informed on our information collection, use and protection practices.
If material changes are made to this Policy, you will receive an additional notice of such changes before implementing the changes in a materially different way.
Resolution for dispute / Contact
For any question, feedback or complaints regarding this Policy or Privacy practices in general, please contact us at email@example.com